I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and I received my education through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. I am a practitioner in Barrie, Ontario, Canada and am located at 175 Stanley St. Unit #3. I operate my business out of Positive Pathways Metaphysical Center.
Holistic nutrition focuses on a natural approach to a healthy diet and takes into account the individual as a whole encompassing all aspects of their lifestyle, which includes their emotional, spiritual and physical health. We always hear "you are what you eat," which is very true, so I recommend that my clients include natural, alive and good quality foods in their diets. I recommend a whole food diet, which includes organic and unprocessed foods.
I assess my clients through a series of lifestyle forms and an in-depth questionnaire to determine any nutritional imbalances that may be present in the body systems. I use this information to create a new menu plan that has been tailored for their specific needs, imbalances and goals.
Some of the services I provide:
Nutritional Consultations
Reiki
Assisted Grocery Shopping Sessions
Pantry Reviews
Pediatric Care
Detoxification Programs
Weight Loss Programs
Candida/Dysbiosis Diets
Fibromyalgia Diets
Diabetes Care
My goal with this blog is to provide tips about health, cooking and how to incorporate the holistic approach to everyday life.
No comments:
Post a Comment